After we finally made it official in 2008, we couldn’t be more excited for the prospects of 2009.
First off, let’s look at what we accomplished in 2008:
- Established a world-class hosting offering
- Got our first Fortune 500 clients
- Expanded our expertise to new content management systems
- Made several new partnerships to strengthen our current and future offerings
That said, what do you have to look forward to seeing from Plattion in 2009? Here are a few things to watch out for:
- Although we’ll always maintain confidentiality for clients that request it, we’re going to start sharing some great case studies from the work we’re doing in the coming year
- The biggest change you’ll see from us is in the increased design work that is coming out of Plattion due to some exciting new partnerships
- We’re expanding our service offering to include CRM, email marketing, moderation of contest sites and many more services that we’ve wanted to offer for a long time
We’ll provide more detail in the coming months but for now we’d just like to thank you for a great 2008 and look forward to working with more of you in 2009.